BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Sweetheart is Home!!!




Jack came home this morning....after leaving SF at 10:30 last night (1:30) here. He met UNC's coach, Roy Williams and got a picture with him (not sure how to transport that from his file, but that's another post). Sara had asked if the kids could come over and play, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect....I was able to have a couple of hours with him before the kids yelled "daddy" and demanded his attention. Thank you so much, Sara!!! What a perfect gift, even though it was supposed to be for your sanity (ha ha). Jack brought the kids gifts and even one for me too this time. I got a Ghiradelli apron (and I NEEDED an apron) and a brownie kit with chocolates. My gift really would have been to have him home, but a little chocolate never hurts either (unless you are on the 10 pound challenge!!) I broke my apron in and made some chocolate/peanut butter buckeye bars!! (I'll save the brownies for a time when I really need them)

3 comments:

sara said...

Nice gift from Jack!!!!

I am glad it worked for you guys- because it helped up get through a husband-less time :)

Lydia said...

I love your apron!!! The snack looks DELISH!!!

Unknown said...

I like the apron, too! And at some point I want your recipe!