BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

having so much fun

I've had so much fun this week, however, I have missed my free time. Monday of course is the day I go in and teach keyboarding to 2 and a half classes. I don't like the particular program, but we can make the best of it. Yesterday I got a call from Mrs. Davis asking me to sub half day for the second grade class. I LOVED it. It was a challenge, but it was so much fun. She wanted me to sub this morning, but I have a staff meeting. Last night I got an email asking if I would sub this afternoon! Yay!!!! I'm subbing for Jacob's class now! I'm happy! She asked me to sub the 22nd, but I couldn't do that. There is a chance I could sub tomorrow and Friday, but we'll just have to see. If not, I would LOVE to get groceries and work done around the house. If I get a chance to sub, that's just more experience on my ever impressive resume......ha ha ha!!!

0 comments: