BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Letter G.....Girls Night and Goals......







Tonight's blog is brought to you by the letter G. Tonight I had girls night with Heather, Kim and Traci. I NEEDED this so bad. We sat and talked for two hours and then I never laughed so hard in a long time. It really did me good to see them and have a good laugh. It took a lot of stress off of me!
Now on to goals.....still staying at 8 pounds....not really moving no matter if I eat, or if I stay on my strict diet. I'm still trying to walk 3 times a week, and most of the time I make it. Maybe I'll come up with the next miracle drug!! Household projects are great. Boys room painted, flower bed in back done, deck stained, shutters re-painted, porch touch up painted, and flower bed by mailbox is completed. I even bought mums for my pot, but that doesn't count. There are my 6 for the year, but still have more to do.....just waiting to hit the lottery!! (ha ha). Still not doing well on having people over, but with my schedule and Jack's schedule, I don't know if that will happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers are beautiful! You've accomplished quite a bit this year...isn't it exciting!?!

Lydia said...

Good job on all the goals!!! Glad you got out with some friends- sounds like you had fun!