BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

a field trip with jenna






















I took the day off Tuesday to go with Jenna on her field trip. We went to Lazy O Farms. I had a great time with her. Jenna has a "boyfriend", Elijah. Elijah was in the car and said "I love you Jenna!". The funny thing is that she didn't really spend time with the girls in her class, she spent the day with Elijah. I had a good time getting to know Elijah's and Reagan's moms (her best "girl" friend as she says). Monday I get to spend time with Jacob and go on his trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) And what does Dad say about this friend who is a boy? My niece also started Kindergarten this year, and she was quite upset to be told by the girls that they were not supposed to talk to boys. She informed them she intended to have "boy" friends. Guess that's the blessing of having older brothers!

Jack said...

No boys after 12 years old. = )

Lydia said...

Heheh, Jack...that's what YOU think:) Really, these photos are cute- this place looks like fun!!!!