BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My dream House......




This is my dream house. It's across the street from the kid's school (although they couldn't go there if we ever bought a house like this). It has a FORMAL dining room, which I have DREAMED about! Look at this fireplace......it had two and a half baths with a garden tub, screened in porch, and a BONUS room!! It's everything I have ever dreamed of. Think of all the room we would have. Oh, it has a double car garage too!! I've actually walked inside of this house because I know the people who are trying to sell it. I need Ed McMahon to visit my house very soon!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That is a very pretty house!

Amy said...

Think of all the cleaning this lovely home would require!! I like my modest home for that reason. A small home also helps keep the consumerism under control (no space!).