BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Jacob, the fireman













Jacob had his first presentation Friday. They have been studying community helpers and they could choose any one, write a small report on them and do a poster on them. On Friday, they could dress up and the parents came to hear them. I was so surprised that Jacob did so well. Joshua has always been a natural at speaking in public, that I thought he might be shy, but he did great. I wish I knew how to post the video so that you all could see it, but pictures will have to do.

4 comments:

fillup said...

Great job Jacob! So proud of you! You have a lot of talents.

We remember you working on this poster at our house last week, and knew it was going to be a great poster.

Keep up the good work! Again, proud of you and LOVE YOU!!!!!

Grandpa and Grandma

sara said...

Nice job, Jacob!!!!

Unknown said...

Good Job Jacob. I wish I knew he was doing a reporton Firemen. David could have given you lots of good pictures and stuff. His poster looked great. I am going to have to show David this post.
I wish we could see the video of Jacob presenting it.

Lydia said...

Yay, Jacob!!!! He looks cute in his costume! Also- LOVED your last post and here's my thought: ANY woman with young kids who has a spotless house all the time isn't spending enough time with those kids:)