BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

fun at the fair


















We had a great time at the fair. We ate, and spent too much money....but at least this year we prepared for it. The kids enjoyed the rides. Joshua and Jacob wanted to ride the water ride, so we sent them off by themselves. We thought there was a big hill and a little hill, so we put them where we thought was the little hill. We didn't realize they circle around and they do both hills. My heart about dropped when I saw my boys at the top of that big hill by themselves! I felt so helpless. They didn't cry. They said it was scary, but they still enjoyed it!! I survived too!

2 comments:

fillup said...

Great Pictures. Looks like a lot of fun. I can just smell all that food. It always smells so good! Glad the kids enjoyed themselves and you got to go.

Amy said...

You've got what I want!!! FRIED DOUGH!!!!! I didnt go to the fair, but the grandparents took my girls. I was thankful for that. Excellent job on the kiddos grades. Laura likes the new preschool, but I miss the parent involvement. Gotta run, we have dentist appts. today. whoopeee.