BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Civil War Fair














Joshua's class had a civil war fair yesterday. His class has be studying it. It was so nice to go in there and see how some of them dressed, and all their wonderful projects. I think his Harriet Tubman project came together very well. Tomorrow is the BIG field trip to the Civil War Museum in Petersburg, but pray that Joshua feels well enough to go. He isn't feeling too hot today, so I kept him home. No fever, so hopefully he'll be ok to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Josh feels better! Way to go on your project looks good!

Lydia said...

I love how all the kids really got into the spirit of their projects!!! Let me know how the field trip goes, I might have to take a homeschool group!