BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jenna
















I decided to do a post about each of my children. Jenna is so beautiful, but shy. Jenna is 5, but seems like she could be 8. She does anything her brothers can do. She LOVES school, LOVES her teacher. She has the desire to learn and to push herself harder. She is determined. She wants to be like mommy (scary scary) when she grows up. She loves soccer. She scored every game she played in. One game she scored 5 goals!! She adds a lot of joy around the house. One of my biggest desires growing up was to be a mom. I wanted at least one girl and one boy. I look back at when I found out I was pregnant with Jenna. I kept wondering why God allowed me to get preganant again, and so CLOSE to Jacob. I'll always hear Jack's words in my ear....."honey, it's your little girl".

3 comments:

Jack said...

She is also sweet and has a great sense of humor like daddy. "You Know!"

sara said...

She is sweet :)

Jack said...

Jenna is my "can do" kid. She wants to do it by herself without help and doesn't want to wait until she is a little older. She seems to excel at whatever she does. Recently she wanted to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels. I barely helped and she was all over the place. She wanted to learn with Jacob six months before but I wanted to focus on one at a time. She is a happy child. She doesn't have many down days. She is daddy's ray of sunshine!