BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fall festival/game night


Josh with his friends Zack, Sutton and Madde


waiting to play


the big race









Last Friday was pretty busy. I took the kids over to Southside to their fall festival. They had games, free hot dogs (red) free popcorn, free nachos and drinks. They had a lot of games to play and a hayride. I liked some of the games because there was Bob and Larry, a tree of life game, the wall of Jericho etc. I liked the theme games. They also had a trike race which was very funny to see. My kids raced each other and Jenna won.

After that we headed over to church because our small group had game night. I was a little unsure about going because I could only imagine some in depth games that I never seem to understand. It was so fun. I learned how to play Apples to Apples. We also had pizza and dessert. So, our weekend was VERY full!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you'll have to tell me more about their games the next time we have lunch!