BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Joshua




Where do I start with Joshua? Joshua is my fearless one. He is going to camp this summer. He can get in front of a crowd and speak without it bothering him. He LOVES sports. He is gifted in soccer (one of only 3 this year on his team of 14 that scored a goal). He loves football and can't wait to play in the fall (not sure how I feel about that, even though it is flag). He makes friends very easily. He gets upset when things are perfect (like making B's instead of A's). He likes to read. He's overcome a lot of obstacles and is a great joy to our family. We love you!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Joshua is a good boy. When he has a goal he goes after it with determination and passion. He hates to lose. Jennifer and I just need to make sure his goals are good ones. He loves the Lord and makes Jennifer and me very proud. There are times he surprises me with his spiritual maturity when he prays or talks about God. He is a social and at times outgoing kid. He gets carried away at times with silliness. Well, I guess I can say that about myself and all my kids.

Unknown said...

:) So it's out...Josh gets his silliness from Jack!!! I love that 2nd picture...that is a true capture of his personality!

sara said...

Good pictures!