BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Madness




I love this time of year. I love eating like crazy, being with family, listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree, wrapping presents, trying to deal with a crazy schedule etc. Most of all, I love to shop! I love to sniff out bargains! This year, we were able to buy a bigger TV (still not huge, just 32 inch). We started at Target and got there at 4:40 but were not able to snatch up a deal, so we high tailed it to Walmart and got one. We went back to bed, got back up and did some more shopping!! I also went out Thursday morning before I cooked and snatched these FREE items!! (and I hope to get more today). Boy, do I love CVS and Walgrees who pay ME to shop with them!!! (two candy bars, two toothpaste, one tooth brush, two deodrants, two bottles of shampoo, and some lotion)

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jen!!!! I was up at 3am to snag some goodies on Black Friday also- it was INSANE!!!! But fun:) Can't wait for more Christmas fun and I am SOOOO looking forward to the Apex play with you!