BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Jacob











Jacob is such a joy to us! I sometimes think it must be so hard for him to be the middle child. Josh gets all the privileges, Jenna the attention. Jacob loves to joke around and have fun. If he isn't active, you know something is wrong. Jacob loves to hug me (although not in front of his friends). He loves to play with Josh and Jenna. He is very good with playing with little children. He makes good grades with little effort and doesn't even know that he is. He has an A+ average in spelling, and I don't study with him!! He is very tenderhearted and very photogenic. We love our Jacob!!!

6 comments:

Jack said...

I envision Jacob someday being an engineer or something like that. He's very creative and a hard worker. He is very curious and trys to figure things out. I relate to him as the middle child. I was also. Jacob is close to both Josh and Jenna and plays with them almost equally. When I get time with Jacob alone he talks and talks and talks. I love those times. He is also a bit of a prankster. He is a tender hearted boy.

Unknown said...

I remember you & Stacey being pranksters in your youth! He must get that from you. All of your kids are wonderful. I feel very blessed to be able to say I am kin to them.

Jack said...

Yeah, maybe we did break a few things and pull a couple of pranks.

Jennifer said...

I'm sure you did more than that!

Unknown said...

They DID!

Unknown said...

They DID!