BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blessings in the down times......








(I apologize for the sideways pictures. Once again, I can't figure out how to move them. They are the right way when I load them up, but then they turn around again. Just turn your head sideways for a minute. This new stuff makes me realize how computer illiterate I really am)
I'm amazed on how we have been blessed lately during these last few working days. Jack has just a couple more weeks left at work. One of the nice things is that there are only 6 guys left at work, so he is getting a lot of things that the company is getting rid of. My closet is full of computer gadgets. SCS was able to come and get a large Uhaul trailer and a small Uhaul trailer full of things for the school (science lab tables, chairs, office equipment, lab equipment etc). Jack came home with a beautiful bookcase for us. I wish I would have taken a picture of our old one. It was from Walmart and was about 15 years old and very beat up. I moved the old one into the kids room, but then we were blessed with another one. We also got a "miniature" refrigerator. It's practically brand new. The bad thing is that it is sitting in my kitchen right now, but I can just see (or dream) of the day that we get a house with a garage and can put it in there for extra food. We are hoping that Jack gets a job soon so that we can get a storage shed to hold all this extra stuff. Jack also came home this week with a new cooler, an exercise mat, 2 brand new umbrellas and other misc small things. Who knows.....we may need to sell all of this in a few months for the extra money.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I love how God proves that He will provide for us even when times are hard! He loves you, Jen!!!