BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It feels like Christmas












It feels like Christmas all over again. Every day, Jack comes home with something new. The bad part is that I can't keep up with everything he is bringing home. PLEASE don't come over to my house right now. Look at my kitchen table.....its full of paper plates, napkins, hot chocolate, coffee (to be given away) popcorn, crystal light, misc things. In my room is 4 laptops and a printer which are ready to be donated to the school. I just get things put away and then new treasures come home. The kids wake up every morning and say "I wonder what daddy will bring home tonight". Thank you God once again for the added blessings even when things don't look so good right now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh.my.word! That is an incredible amount of stuff! You are so blessed!!!
Are you bargaining with the school for a tuition discount in exchange for the donations?
Still praying about the job situation and for your parents!