BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Decorating







Wow, what a boring title. Couldn't think of anything better. I've been trying to do some updates around the house. I'm hoping to do the kitchen floor soon. Several months ago I painted my bedroom, got rid of some furniture, and now I'm looking to fill in the empty spots. I'm still looking for a mirror for my dresser. A couple of weeks ago Jack took the boys to a football camp for the afternoon so that meant Jenna and I had girl time. Can I tell you how much I treasure this time? I love the boys, but something about girl bonding steals my heart. Jenna and I went to Pizza Inn for lunch and had the buffet and then started our shopping journey. We stopped at Home Depot (great girls spot...right? but I was looking for my kitchen floor) a shoe store, Target (we have to do target) Lifeway, the dollar tree and then we went to Home Goods. While I was there, I found this piece and fell in love with it. I knew right away it was going over my bed, so my sweet sweet husband put it up for me. By the time I get it together, I'll change my colors again :) (Just kidding)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I love it!!!! I'm looking for a black iron piece for over my bed- guess I need to check out Home Goods. Not sure where one is...I know Ross and TJ Maxx used to carry stuff like that but they didn't have any last week. Your room is so pretty! I'll keep my eyes open for a mirror for you. Let me know what you are specifically looking for.

Monica said...

Looks great!