BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last few hours of Charleston















Jack and I woke up Sunday and went for a horse and carriage ride around part of the city of Charleston. It was very relaxing. After that we went down to see Rainbow Row and back to the Open Market. It was so incredible hot!! Jack wanted to do something "spontaneous" so we went back to the hotel to get our bathing suits on and we went to Waterfront Park to run through all the water fountains that the kids were enjoying. I must admit, it was fun and it did cool us off!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am so glad you posted those pics of Jack...I would have NEVER guessed him to be daring enough to do something like that! :) But I notice there are no pics of you!

Jennifer said...

i got in, but i'm not daring enough to have my picture in a bathing suit!!