BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Goodbye, Summer

This is our last week before school starts. It's been a different kind of summer. It's one of those summers where I feel that we made the most of it, where I don't wonder where it went. I am going to miss the days of not rushing around in the mornings, but I think it is time for them to start. This summer has been filled with activities.....trips....our annual beach trip, a trip to Busch Gardens and Jack and I went to Charleston. It's been filled with activities.....swimming with friends, camps, VBS, sleep overs etc. It's also been a summer filled with tough decisions to make. I'm still left wondering if we are making the right decisions in certain matters.....but all in all, I say that this has been one of the best summers. My computer crashed over the weekend, so my pictures have not been restored so I won't post any pictures that go along with the summer. Hope to have that up and running again this week.

1 comments:

Monica said...

I have a friend that used to say "Hindsight is 20/20." And I think you have to assure yourself you made the best decision you could at the time and go on with it. And really, that's all God asks of us, you know? You've had a lot on your plate, and I'm thankful you had a great summer!