BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Company Picnic








On Sunday, Jack's company had their annual picnic at the Angus Barn Pavilion.  My kids love this event.  They can walk up and get as much popcorn, cotton candy and snow cones they want :).  They also have inflatables and games they can play.  I'm not sure how many stuffed animals they came home with, but I'm sure they could open a store!  They also had a wall to climb and a mechanical bull to ride.   They also had the horse and carriage ride.  My favorite was seeing Joshua strapped to this trampoline/bungee type thing.  He flipped a few times and then they raised the bar really high.  I wish I would have my video ready.....the man jumped up, grabbed Josh's feet and Josh went soaring up way above the trees!  He totally lost his color for a minute and the look on his face was priceless!!  After I walked around awhile with the kids, I sat down and played BINGO.  I won Jenna a strawberry shortcake doll thing and then the kids came and joined me.  They ended up winning so much stuff and each time they would say "what do you want now mom?"  I ended up with a lot of treasures (most are dollar store type items).  Of course they had hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs, chicken, potato salad, beans, rolls and dessert.  I did really good.  I came home and walked and only went over for the day by 150 calories.  The McLeans love this "free entertainment".

0 comments: