BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

This was the first mother's day without my mom.  It seemed a little different not having the kids make cards, or doing something special for her.  I'm thankful for my mom.  I have a lot of fond memories of her.  Todays message reminded me about my mom.  Mom and I would always sing silly songs....I remember her always being home when I got off the bus from kindergarten.  She would give up buying things for herself so that I could have things.  She was a Godly example.  She loved my kids with all her heart and went out of her way to make each one of them feel special. I especially appreciated the friends who remembered that this was my first mother's day without her and asked if I was ok and told me they were praying for me.

My awesome husband and kids gave me a nice mother's day.  I got treated to gifts and card they all made for me, and lunch with my family and dad from Chili's.  I also got a beautiful bracelet that I can add charms to.  I love mothers day.  It makes me feel so love and appreciated by my family.  I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day too.

0 comments: