BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yard Sales/Thrifting



It's that time of year again......time to go to yard sales.  I've been getting up the last few weeks and going to some yard sales.  I was having to work around soccer games, but now that is over.  I usually go out for an hour to two hours and then I'm home.  Some weeks I hit the big load, some weeks a few things, some weeks nothing at all, but it is so much fun!!  The kids love to get up and go with me, and they love to go through the boxes.  They've learned if they have found something to go and ask the people how much.  Yesterday the four of us went out and I got this cute basket for 50 cents.  I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.  Right now it is on my table, but I fell in love with it, and the price was right!!  I found this wicker basket with blue inside of it for Jenna to use as her laundry basket.  $3.00!!  Jacob also got two lego sets and some nerf guns.  Later that day we went to a thrift store.  Josh was thrilled to find an Under Armor shirt....so much that I can't get it off of him to wash it.  Jenna found this cute Gymboree shirt.  She is starting to tell when she find something good too.  She came running up to me and said "mommy, look....it's a Gymboree"!

0 comments: