BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hollywood Studios

On Friday we got up and went to Hollywood Studios.  We took advantage of the early morning entrances for the Disney guests.  We got there at 7 am and went straight to the Tower of Terror and the Rockin Roller Coaster.  I was amazed that my kids rode everything.....they were the perfect age to go!! We also enjoyed a car stunt show, Indian Jones show and Jenna and I went to a Beauty and The Beast show.  I think all of us enjoyed this park the most.  At night we attended that Fantamastic show.....absolutely incredible.  Lights were on the water and the special effects were incredible.  I wish I would have had my camcorder for this one.













1 comments:

sara said...

You looked awfully cozy with Woody!