BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 5, 2013

Magic Kingdom

Saturday we took a much needed sleep in break and went to Blizzard Beach which is a water park.  I'm not much of a water fan, but I'm glad the kids could go.  After we were done, we took a boat ride from our hotel over to Downtown Disney.  We ate dinner at Planet Hollywood and then did some shopping.  We also got ice cream from Ghiradelli, which was out of this world!!
Sunday was another early day over at the Magic Kingdom.  I still love this place even though the rides aren't as "big".  We enjoyed space mountain, thunder mountain and splash mountain.  We were very tired so we left and went back to the hotel.  I rested at the pool while the kids played and then we headed back over for a couple more rides followed by the fireworks at night.  We also stayed for the 11 pm parade.  They also did this really cool thing where they transformed the castle into different images (toy story, tink, wreck it ralph etc).  Once again I wish I would have had a video camera.















2 comments:

Monica said...

I've enjoyed all the pics from all your travel posts. I'm so glad y'all got to go! (and it looks like even the grown-ups had fun!)

sara said...

Those pictures are GREAT!