BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jenna turns 9!

Yesterday Jenna turned 9.  Love this time of year when I have two children the same age.  People ask "twins"? nope.  "adopted"? nope.....just a mom who wasn't too careful and ended up with two children 10 1/2 months apart!!  Actually we went from trying so hard to have children to the complete opposite.
So for Jenna's b-day we woke up and went to yard sales.  I love this time of year.  For the past two Saturdays we went out.  I ended up with some clothes for me and the boys and Jenna struck that jackpot at one sale too with some toys super cheap.  She then had two friends over from school (we invited 4) and we kept it simple and cheap by doing fingers and toes, painting a frame, and having smores over the fire pit.  I enjoyed another simple party.  I had Jessica from church come and help me with the girls, so that was a big help.  We went to Golden Corral for dinner (her choice) and then came home to watch Wreck it Ralph.  I so enjoyed our family weekend!! She got her ears pierced and matching dresses for her and her doll for her b-day.








2 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the dresses, beautiful!

Monica said...

That dress looked stunning on her Sunday! (Too bad I didn't know about her ears!)So glad everyone had a great time. :)