BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I Want For Christmas.....




Is my bottom front tooth....yes, Jacob lost his first tooth yesterday. The bad part is, he doesn't know where it went. I don't know if it went down the drain when he brushed, or if he swallowed it by accident earlier (he isn't even sure when it came out!!!). I knew from our last dentist visit that both bottom teeth were loose. In fact, the dentist showed me the new tooth already pushing through. At least the tooth fairy didn't forget to show up for his first big event!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I can't say that I ever lost a tooth without knowing where it went!

sara said...

Wow- that is amazing! You guys are getting a lot of tooth action over there- We have had one come out and that is it.

fillup said...

Wow Jacob!!! You lost a tooth!
Glad the tooth fairy came even if you couldn't find your tooth. Maybe he came in and put it in his pocket and then came back and put money down?????