BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Picture Outakes




























I have been feeling the pressure of getting a picture done for our Christmas cards. There is nothing like waiting until the last minute!! Saturday we all dressed alike and headed outside. What I thought would take 10 minutes took more like an hour to accomplish. Something seemed to happen in every shot....Jack would set the tripod and get his head cut off, the kids would move, they'd make a weird face, etc etc etc. By the end, they were all getting grumpy and unbearable. I think we are able to use one of these for our cards.

4 comments:

sara said...

I think they are all cute!!!!!! I can't believe you could get that with a tripod!

Unknown said...

I liked the pictures. I hope to get one soon!

Unknown said...

Wow! I really like the one of you lined up in front of/behind each other in front of the tree...that is so cool! Of course, the individuals of the kids are good, as are the last two as well!

Lydia said...

These were all great! We tried to get a family shot on Thanksgiving...nada. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have a feeling this is not the year for Wells Family Christmas cards:)