BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shop Till You Drop


Lydia, Monica and I have had December 6th on our calendar for about 4 months now. We ventured out to Concord Mills Mall! We got there at 9:35 and stayed until 5! Talk about shop till you drop! I was so tired!!! It was a ton of fun though and I only got a couple of things. Lydia gets the award for most spent!! I did good, and Jack should be proud! This is the only picture I got of our trip. It was in front of the fish tank of Bass Pro Shop. Same time next year, girls???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me!!! Actually, I was impressed and pleased with both you and Lydia in how you searched the sales for bargains! There's nothing I like better than bargain hunting...well, except for maybe cookie breaks!

Lydia said...

Mmmm...cookie breaks...and Red Robin! YUM-O! I was thrilled to get so much checked off my list. AND it was warm enough yesterday to wear my $3 shoes!