BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Gone Awhile

I haven't posted for awhile. That's because I've been sick for the last three days. This thing has really whipped my tail. I don't usually get sick. I woke up with a sore throat Saturday, which isn't uncommon, but this time it came right back. I met Jack and the kids for lunch and was so cold. It hurt too bad for me to eat. So, I came home and stayed in bed for the day. I thought I was getting better Saturday night. I was getting ready to go to church Sunday and had to stop my shower because I started feeling to weak and dizzy, so I spent all day in bed battling a fever and sore throat. Today was no better, so I went to the clinic and found out I have strep (which I assumed). I am now on antibiotics and hope to be on the mend.

My thanks to my wonderful husband, who took over ALL the household duties Saturday and Sunday night. He took care of the kids, fed them, and did laundry and put it all away!! I am so grateful to God for such a wonderful husband. Thanks honey for taking care of me.

Thanks also to my special friend for bringing a surprise meal over tonight for me and the kids. It was more like a feast, but it makes me grateful to know I have friends who care!

So, that is why I have been "gone for awhile". I hope to be posting again soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you and pray you feel better TOMORROW and that no one else gets it!!!!!!!!

sara said...

Praying for you!

Lydia said...

Hope you are well this Christmas Eve!! I've been praying for you- missed you on Sunday!