BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Thoughts and Pictures











It has been one of those crazy weeks. Of course, I finally recovered from strep throat. I was just feeling better and then Jacob woke up Tuesday sick. I immediately got him to the doctor. Of course he tested positive for strep. I wasn't sure if he was sick on the stomach, so the doctor told me that he could get his medicine in a shot. It would be the entire 10 days of antibiotics in one shot, so I opted for that. That night he was a completely different child. Jack would have never known he was sick. Anyway, we all stayed well for Christmas and had a nice one. Here is Joshua reciting Luke 2:8-14, and Jenna playing with her new babies, and one of my brother and sister and myself.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

3 comments:

fillup said...

What a wonderful Christmas we all had. So enjoyable and feel blessed by God to have the entire family togher and talking, laughing, and reminsce about years gone by with the times of all famuly in Illinois. Blessed to see all our grandchildren and great grandson. Thank you everyone for our Christmas and celebrating the birth of Jesus. Jesus was in the midst of us all. We never know when it will be our last time to be together as a complete unit, so every minute is one to cherish.

Lydia said...

Forgot to tell you...Joshua recipted that entire passage in front of the whole Junior Church last Sunday. I was very proud of him!

Lydia said...

...and by "recipted" I meant "RECITED."