BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys.....

After the party Saturday night, Joshua, Travis and I took Wes home. They were all sitting in the back and somehow the discussion got on Guam. Then, somehow the discussion got on beards and how Dave must have looked funny after he dove with his wet beard (sorry Dave...I was just listening). They thought this was very funny so the discussion continued on with beards!! (of course they don't realize I am listening). Joshua then told them that ladies could have beards. At that moment I spoke up and told him girls don't have beards. He said "yes they do Mrs. " " does (someone at school, name left out to protect the innocent). I said "no she doesn't". "Then what is all that stuff on her chin?" Of course they all broke back into laughter and I found myself laughing too!!! I love to hear their conversations when they don't think I am listening.
We met Scott and Traci at Red Robin Sunday to eat and drop off Travis. Joshua had a birthday coupon and he BEGGED me not to make them sing at him. The waitress asked me, and I was tempted, but I didn't go through with it. I thought once was enough. He did get an ice cream sundae though. I got some wonderful friend time with Traci. It was good to talk to her and enjoy her company. I know Apex is far, but I would still love it if one day they came to our church!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade boys and 8th - 10th grade girls...always giggly and silly...they are quite funny

sara said...

That explains why Wes said out of the blue- "do ladies get beards?"

We laughed about it too and then told Wes that he better NEVER tell a lady she has a beard :)

Lydia said...

Kids' conversations are the best way to get a laugh! Poor lady with a beard...that's why I use Nair for the face because i don't want silly boys talking about me:0