BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Good Year?????

The rush for preschool has begun. On Monday, enrollment will be open to the public. It's always interesting to see the parents come in, and you hope you get/don't get certain children. This year of course is our bad year for 3 year olds. If you could take out a red head girl and another boy who you can tell get no discipline at home, it wouldn't be bad. I'll hold my breath that we don't get them next year and that our 3 year old class will be better. Most of the time, I think it is how good the parents are....how cooperative, supportive etc. My four year old class is half full right now, and I am pleased at the results. I have Olivia and Ashley returning from my four year old class (the school system is changing the requirement for your birthday to enter kindergarten and they don't make it) and I have Emily returning from the 3 year old class, and I also get two adorable twins....Brandon and Connor.....and I am relieved that they have a great mother. I am hoping that we have two great classes next year and maybe I won't want a teaching position so bad....or maybe I could just pray that Mrs. F. moves to another state!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

have you asked J whether or not there are any positions open for next year? Sometimes we have not because we ask not, ya know? (and yes, I know that's slightly out of context).