BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wii Wednesday



Why is it that the wii tells me that my BMI went up in one day and that I gained 3.2 pounds in one day?? I just get so discouraged when I try so hard only to find my numbers going up. Oh, and I am obese too. Jack steps on, has his BMI perfect, and lost .2 pounds in a day without even trying!!!! UGH!!!!

I really enjoy working on this, although I am not sure if it truly is a full body workout, even if you spend 30 plus minutes on it. I enjoy learning yoga and other exercises and I love the aerobics part (I've always liked step aerobics). Here is Jack doing yoga. I'm sure he'll kill me for this!!!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Yes, I will get you.

Lydia said...

Oh I have some good ole Wii blackmail material of Rich doing the hula hoop...but then, he has a video of me doing it that I would absolutely DIE if anyone saw.

sara said...

To be fair to Jack you MUST post pics of you doing yoga too! :)

Unknown said...

oh my! Things like this make me very thankful Bobby can't operate a camera!
And Jen, don't stress over the weight or BMI...females' weight fluctuates. Now, if it goes up 5 lbs every single time you weigh, then there's a problem but 3-5 lbs up or down every few weeks could very easily be fluid.