BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where Would You Go?????

I need your help today. Jack and I are trying to plan a little gettaway for the summer. It would probably be for just a couple of nights. Let's say air fare is not a problem. We have a sitter lined up (a miracle) and a date in mind....now, our dilemma.....where should we go? I don't want it to cost too much once we get there (lodging, activities) so please give me some ideas. Here is some that I thought of:
Grand Canyon (but I don't know how expensive it would be)
Chicago: Yes, I LOVE Chicago
New York
Florida
Give me your ideas. I'd love to get this trip in concrete in the next few weeks!!!

4 comments:

Mark said...

How about the Creation Museum, Kings Island, and a Cincinnati Reds Game? (Free Lodging)

Lydia said...

Grand Canyon is actually pretty cheap if you stay in Las Vegas off the main strip. It's cheap to stay there because they expect you to gamble. While you are there you can visit the Hoover Dam. A great trip!

sara said...

New York! Have you ever been there? If you like Chicago, I would think you would love NY

Unknown said...

Quebec City! Feels like Europe, so much fun!