BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Checkup Time.....

So how are you doing on your goals? Me, not so good. We have not done any household improvements, but I still think we will tackle a lot once the weather gets better. I am having our first family over dinner on Saturday night, so that's a start. The weight thing...well, it's just not going. I've really been working, but results are not coming. I've lost 2.5 lbs in 2 months....2 months!!! I'm doing everything I can. I do treat myself once and awhile, like when we went for dessert, but I've been working out on the wii almost every night, I have cut out sweets at night, I've started walking after preschool, the other night I ordered a fruit and yogurt when I watched my husband eat a Big Mac, and every day I either gain or stay the same. It's discouraging when you do everything good and the scale doesn't show it. I really thought 5 pounds in 2 months was more than do-able, but I guess not. I really hate the excuse...oh, your gaining muscle.....etc etc. I heard on Biggest Loser that is a bunch of crap! (excuse me there). I guess it's just laziness on my part somewhere. I'm at the point where I just want to not "kill myself" and just die fat and happy! (ha ha). Honestly, I don't feel any better, I don't have more energy so why do it? So, enough of my story.....how are YOUR goals for the year going??????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do not give up. Try weighing once a week in the morning before you drink or eat anything. You have lost some weight that is a positive. Keep up the good work!

Lydia said...

I'm getting fatter and happier by the minute...come hang out with me:) As to my goals: Well, we made it through Lauren's surgery, we are going to start having 2 families a month over in March, and we are back on track with homeschool. So I'm ok- I still haven't made a SINGLE blanket for charity or a baby cap this year yet. I need to get motivated.

Unknown said...

We'll discuss weight in private...
and I'm meeting about half of my goals, so that means I'm actually doing okay. Bobby's always accused me of having no concept of time, so I'm coming to grips with the fact that he's right. So half of something is better than nothing!

sara said...

I bet you have lost inches. Have you measured yourself that way? In isogenix that is what they do- measure waist- arms, etc. KEEP IT UP. You are doing a good job!!!!!

I have lost maybe a pound....and I am not drinking water like I had said I would- and I can't remember my other goals at this point :) I better go back and look at them :)