BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Parties....revised!!!







To set the record straight......I do get Valentine's day gifts from my sweetheart.....like this year I got the Wii fit.....what I meant is that I don't get gifts from the preschool kids..............

It's been a few days since I posted...nothing going on in the McLean house. Yesterday, Jenna had her friend Laura over to play. She really enjoyed having her, and I enjoyed some adult conversation for a couple of hours. Today, all of the kids had valentines day parties. Joshua had sausage biscuits for breakfast and ice cream sundaes, and the other two had parties as well. I ended up with 3 boxes of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. I usually don't get valentines day presents, so it was a nice surprise. The wii is about ready to tell me once again that I have gained more weight, just like it did this morning!!!! I will have a valentine day post tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I am so glad that you and Amy are getting to be such friends!!! She's a great pal- sweet and loyal! Mmm...where's MY chocolate?

Jack said...

What do you mean you don't usually get Valentine's Day presents?

sara said...

Mmmmm that Wii is a little nosy, isn't it?!?! Does it always have to tell you your weight?!?!

Jennifer said...

To clarify....I usually don't get gifts from kids in my class!!!

Unknown said...

You got a Wii FIT?!?!?! I'm so jealous!!!! How FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!