BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Day Off

I have the day off today and tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to field day with the boys at their school. Today, I have nothing planned!! Yeah!!! I need a day off! I had one day that I didn't use and she does not let us roll it over or take it with pay, so it is take it or lose it. I decided to take a Thursday since my 3's wear me out most of the time and can be difficult. I wish now that I would have gone on another field trip with one of the boys, but you never know when you will need a day!!! So on my day off, here is what I hope to do:

  • clean house
  • change sheets on the bed
  • get a few clothes ready for a uniform consignment sale Saturday
  • shower
  • rest
  • make/take meal to a friend
  • clean some misc areas that need special attention
  • catch up on laundry
That ought to keep me busy for awhile!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

if you get bored you can always go to my house...i'll gladly give you a list of things to do...even fun stuff!