BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Posts In One








I am combining two posts in one. First of all, Jacob's last day (and Joshua) was today. He enjoyed a party and got his awards. He was the only one with perfect attendance. They both had a great year.

My next post is of the deals I scored this week. I got all of this (except the juice and BBQ) for $2.50 this week at CVS, and I got $9 back!!! The juice box and BBQ came from HT. I actually made $50 cents off the BBQ sauce. This was just a few of my deals. HT had triple coupons this week (they do it the last week of the month) so I pulled everything together. I saved OVER $14 alone in coupons, and then another $20 or more by having my card, so my bill came down quite a bit. It makes it worth clipping coupons to know that I can save $14+ . I think I'll start saving most of them for the "big monthly sale"

0 comments: