BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

More of Graduation

Here are more pictures of graduation. My days of preschool are over for a few months. The bad part is that I don't get much of a break. Tuesday Jacob has something special at school, Wednesday Joshua has a picnic and Thursday is a half day and it's all over. Oh well. I always enjoy graduation because the parents start hugging you and telling you how much they will miss you and how happy they were for their child to have you. Although I rec'd many gifts, the cards the parents write to you mean so much more. My boss gave me a $25 gift card to Chilis. (which was already spent) Some of the gifts I rec'd from parents: $25 American Express card, $15 to Hudson's Garden Center, $15 to Subway, $10 to Starbucks, candles, bath and body shop products, and stationary. My favorite however was a note written by one of my 4 year old mom's. The card itself was very touching, but inside was $25 for "ALL About Me" a salon where Jenna and I can go spend time together and get our nails done and she bought that so that Jenna and I could have a special day before kindergarten (it's designed for tweens). I always need this day, not to receive all the gifts, but to realize no matter how bad things get, these children are special and they and their parents love me. It also makes me realize that I am good at what I do!!





















1 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly don't get gifts like that teaching in public school or Middle School and High School! Congratulations on surviving the year!