BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

end of the month checkup

It's the end of the month so it's time for my goal checkup. Goal 1....have 6 people over. Well, I've had 3. I'm not sure if I will make 6 with our schedules, but I'll try. Goal 2....6 projects. Let's see...boys room painted, deck stained, flower bed updated, shutters painted, front porch painted....yep, 1 more to go....really 1 1/2 as I have some touch ups on the front porch. Goal 3....lose 10 lbs.....I'm happy to say I have lost 8, even though it should be much more. I've really been working, but I'll have to work harder as I've accepted a 10 lbs in 10 weeks challenge by a group of ladies from church. Wow, wouldn't that be great to have lost 18 lbs by November 1st? Dream on, Jennifer!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can do it, you can do it!!!
Our goal was to have one family over a month...I think we've had two, maybe three...but hey...the year's not over yet!

Amy said...

You have accomplished a lot!! -Amy N.