BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Money Saving Monday







I know it's still Sunday, but I wanted to get this posted. I had a GREAT week of freebies......first last Sunday I went to CVS and got 3 twelve packs of drinks, aussie shampoo and two vitamin waters.....all for free, plus ECB's back!! Next Harris Teeter had their super double coupons this week. I LOVE it when HT runs their super doubles (doubles any coupon that is 1.98 or less) or their triples. I got two containers of sour cream, dental floss, baby powder, pop tarts, gum and lip gloss for free! I also got A TON of deals for $1 or less! The great thing is that I saved $33 in coupons alone this week, and that's not counting the VIC card specials! Thank you HT! Can't wait until next time!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Good job!! I saved some money at HT, but had a few problems; I forgot to give them 3 coupons and wound up paying $6.00 extra (ouch!) and they didnt have the lipsmacker at the Fuquay store (mainstreet). I'm still new at this; need to go over CVS deals in carpool. Gotta run,

Amy