BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When you get women together......








You get lots of good food, and some much needed laughter. Lydia hosted a night for our small group ladies. We played this funny game trying to get to know one another and enjoying "lemon bars"!!! I learned that I was the one who could make toilet paper last the longest. I do feel like I got to know some of them better, but there are still about two or three of them that I still feel I know nothing about, and I would like to someday get to know more about them. Thanks, Lydia for a great night!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm thinking of doing it again the beginning of April. Candace and Jen B REALLY wanted to come. We missed Rahmatu also!!! It was fun!!! I am SO GLAD I wasn't the one who could make TP last the longest-LOL!!!!