BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Invisible Woman......

I've had two friends send me this clip, and I URGE you to see it. It is so good. There are many times here that I feel like the invisible woman, but I have to watch this to remember that God sees! I'm not working for the kids or my husband, I'm working for God and it's ok if the kids don't see it....God does. I'm building my own "cathedrals". God sees every cupcake that is baked, every tear that is shed.....and at the end I want my children to come home and say "you're gonna love it there". Please take the time to watch this 5 minute clip. I think you will be just as encouraged as I have, every time someone sends it to me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YU0aNAHXP0

1 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.