BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My valentine story......







I love Jack! He's just great, and I have to say that because he puts up with me....which is a hard job to do. I remember being so lonely after college. All my friends were getting married and were starting the life that I always wanted. It took me almost 5 years later until I met him. Back in 2005-2006 I started going to Providence Baptist....which is a mega church. In February of 2006 I decided that I was going to try their singles group....not to meet a man, but to find other Chrisitan single girls to hang out with. I got up enough nerve, and really liked it. Late March Jack and his friend Lai came. I saw him and I really liked him. We had an event Friday night and Jack and I ended up talking the entire time. I went home and I prayed to God for just ONE date with him....that's all I wanted. I continued to pray and went to things with Lai and him and then Lai asked me out. I went out with him, but found nothing in common with him. Low and behold one night I went to Golden Corral with the two of them and Jack came up to me and asked if I would go out on a date with him. I remember saying "I would love to". We went out the end of April and have been together since. I never thought I was good enough, pretty enough or anything to deserve someone, but God saw differently and blessed my life with Jack.

Friday night we got out and went to Fridays (because I wanted the three course meal for $12.99). We had a nice time together. I also got some gifts at preschool, including this home made chocolate sauce which I am dying to taste!! Jack got me the WII active which I really wanted. Poor guy only got some pants for his gift!!!
Happy Valentines Day! And Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. I love you Jack!!

2 comments:

sara said...

Awwww- you guys are so sweet! And did you get your hair cut? It looks really good.

Jack said...

I'm the lucky one. Love you...Jacky