BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sometimes I feel like superwoman.....

The last two weeks, I have felt like a super woman. The sad part is that there are so many wives/mothers who do so much more than I do. Last week I ran two kids to their dentist appointments, one to the ENT appointment and myself to my own appointment. On top of this, I worked, got through 5 tests, 1 book report and one science project. Dinner is always on the table by 5:30. I keep track of all of this, plus schedule more appointments up until the next 2 months!!
This week has been CRAZY......I worked Monday, headed straight to volunteer teaching computer classes, and then worked at the school's aftercare until 6 pm. I was utterly exhausted. I was looking forward to catching up Tuesday only to have the phone ring at 6:30 am "can you sub today (all day) for the 2nd grade class"!! Wednesday was work plus grocery day. I was thankful for today when I could get some stuff done. Tomorrow it's back to work, head over to school to sub for Lauren (Jenna's class) for the afternoon, and then work aftercare until 6. While I don't have faith that something will open up for me next year, I still like to do anything I can to get my foot in the door!
Again, I know so many women who work, do more appointments every single week, clean, cook dinner etc.....but I also know why God made women....because men could not do all we could do!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You are. Supperwoman, oh, I mean superwoman. That's what the doctor kept telling me when I was delivering EJ without pain meds. I LOVED being called superwoman!!

-Amy