BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Little Helper





Jenna is my little helper. She loves to go around the house and help me clean, but she especially loves to come help me in the kitchen. I'm trying to do a little more baking so that she can gain experience. I hope to make something at least once a week. Sunday we made some peanut butter chocolate chip bars. Although I didn't like the flavor to much (they were still good, I just won't make them again) we did have a fun time in the kitchen together. I love it when she goes and gets her apron on. Oh, if I could just keep her little like this forever!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Cooking with kids is the best! And we LOVED your PB choc chip bars!!!! Mira ate four of them and I let her- bad mommy! Everyone else has one and wanted more:) Thank you for thinking of us! They were a wonderful end to our weekend:)