BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

My week

It's been a quiet week. I saw pictures of Joshua on Tuesday and he had a smile on his face. That made me feel good. This morning I looked and found a new picture of him. It looks like he is having fun.
I've also had a quiet week because Jacob and Jenna went to VBS at night. I had the house to myself for a couple of hours on Monday night. Tuesday and Wednesday Jack and I ate dinner alone and had a few moments to ourselves. I've enjoyed this so much and the kids have been enjoying going to Bible school.
Jacob and Jenna have played so well together (twos company, threes a crowd). I've been able to do some cleaning and re-arranging. Stay tuned for pictures. Also, my "patio" is finally done so I can't wait to show you the final product!!!July 26-31, 2010

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Can't wait to see your patio!!!! Joshua looks happy- love that the Wilds puts photos up for y'all to see!