BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Update

We had a wonderful weekend. I dropped the kids off at the Mashburns Friday afternoon. I met Jack and we had a wonderful dinner followed by a movie. We haven't been to movie alone since.....well, I couldn't even tell you that. It was so nice to come home and relax. There is something about not having to cut someones food, argue about bedtime, find the pj's etc. Wow, to come home to total peace was just incredible. Saturday we woke up and went to some yard sales and then did something we haven't done in a long time......had breakfast out together. What a nice treat. We ran a couple of errands and then picked up the kids. They had a great time, and I feel refreshed. I wonder how long that will feel?
Yesterday was church and then we worked at the Kids Exchange sale. I think I did pretty good. I didn't come home with a lot of stuff, so that is a good thing. I'll find out in about 3 weeks. I hope I made enough to buy the kids some new shoes for school plus school supplies. Jenna also needs a new jumper for school.
My freebies for the week......(no pictures) include two free pantyliners (yes I am well stocked) one box of rice krispie treats, one pocket hand sanitizer. So even though it was a "slow" week, I'm still doing pretty good. How was your weekend?

0 comments: