BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pre-church pictures......




Jenna had this cute dress with an adorable hat. She has never been a hat person. Even as a baby she hated anything on her head. I thought she looked adorable but she didn't want to wear the hat. She was afraid the other kids would laugh and make fun of her, and in her words "no one wears a hat to church". I let her take it off because I didn't want her to be so uncomfortable about it. I hope she doesn't get as self conscious as I do.

2 comments:

fillup said...

My "princess" is adorable. She is growing up so fast. Love the dress and hat. At least you have a picture of her. when she gets older, she will look back on all the blogs and pictures and say she was glad she didn't have to wear the hat. I am sure everyone would have loved it though.

Jenna, Jacob and Joshua are growing up way too fast, but we do enjoy every moment with our grandchildren!

Grandpa and Grandma

Jack said...

Maybe if Mom wears a hat to church she would go for it. = )