BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 12 Year Anniversary....









Sometimes I can't believe I've been married 12 years, other times I think we've been married longer that that. 12 years ago today, I walked down the isle, and married my best friend. The day to me was magical. It was perfect. I love you Jack!! Happy Anniversary!!


You're still the one) You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss good night (Shania Twain)


You're still the one, and we're still havin fun!!!

3 comments:

fillup said...

Happy Anniversary! We remember that day well. The wedding was so beautiful, and Aunt Joyce and Uncle Ward came down to celebrate with you. We feel so blessed that we were given (by God) a wonderful, Christian, son-in-law. We wish you a long, happy, wonderful years like we have had. (51 this September) God has also blessed your marriage with 3 beautiful children, whom we love dearly!! Keep putting God first in your lives, and all the rest will fall into place. We love you both! Dad and Mom

Jack said...

Thanks Sweetheart! You made my life complete the day you married me. Love you...Jacky

sara said...

That was so sweet! Congrats!

I love that song.