BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Decor


I've been wanting to do something with my plain walls. My friend Sara came to the rescue. We went out last Thursday night and found some things at Target, Ross, TJ Maxx and Pier 1. I think she had more fun since she was spending my money!! Seriously, I stayed on my budget and I think my walls look a lot better. Now I want to do my kitchen! I also want to get a new entertainment center so that I have another full wall to work with! Thank you so much for all your help, Sara!!! Here are the before and after pictures.

3 comments:

fillup said...

Just beautiful. We must get over there and see it! I know this really gives you a boost to do this. You deserve it too. A woman is home all the time, and needs some changes and pretty things sitting around and on walls. So happy for you. Mom

Penne said...

Jen...I have not been on your blog for a while...but I love your walls!!!! Have a great week : )

sara said...

OOoh I still like it! So glad it worked out. let me know when you want to do the kitchen!